This week I have asked my team to come up with some delicious popsicles, not only are they mouthwatering and easy to make, they’re vegan too!
We have a Matcha / Mango, Watermelon / Lime and Blueberry / Coconut to tempt you. We hope you are inspired by our creations and look forward to seeing your flavour combinations and ‘dipped top’ options @PforPeckish
There are endless possibilities for you to conjure up… Enjoy!!
Prep time: 1 hour
Freeze time: 6 hours, ideally overnight
Serves: Each recipe makes 4 popsicles, depending on mould size
Note: May need to run the mould under warm water for a moment to release your Popsicle of choice.
Vegan, Gluten Free
Matcha / Mango
6 tablespoons coconut milk
4 tablespoons coconut milk
1 cup mango
1/2 lime, juiced
- Blend whichever layer you’d like to go into your mould first, blend all ingredients in a Nutribullet or blender. Pour evenly across each mould and place in freezer.
- Prepare the next layer, once all ingredients are in the Nuribullet or blender, pour over the partially frozen first layer.
- Insert lolly stick and leave to completely freeze.
Watermelon / Lime
2 cups watermelon
1 lime juiced and zest grated
- Blend all ingredients together, pour into lolly moulds and allow to partially freeze for 1 hour.
- After an hour place the lolly sticks into the lolly and place back in the freezer completely frozen.
Blueberry / Coconut
250g coconut yogurt
- Place all ingredients in a Nutribullet or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into each ice lolly mould, place in the lolly stick and leave to freeze.